Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Artfire Studio

I spent part of yesterday loading my studio with doll clotes and accessories. I will be spending most of today doing the same thing. I have put all the doll things on sale and its really a good deal. I did not make these items but they are handmade. Cute for doll clothes. If your child changes her babies clothes often then this is the place for inexpensive clothes for her or him. Most fit the 18" "American Girl" doll or the 15" Twins or Bitty Baby. There are a few "Cabbage Patch" items. I am listing lots of shoes that are not handmade but available at reasonable prices. Also sleeping bags that can be used to fit most any size doll up to an 18" doll. The picture taking is not so bad but lots of them because there are so many items and only one of each item. The discription is the worse for me. I can look at it and feel it but to discribe it in writing is another thing. If I do not get it right then just email me and I will try to answer any questions that anyone has.

No comments:

Post a Comment