Monday, April 19, 2010

Productive Monday




Today is Monday. I went to the Mountain to the Cabin yesterday thinking I would spend the night. Took along food to cook and jammies to sleep in. Got there and Ron was not feeling very well and wanted to come home. So we closed up the cabin and came home. I made the scallopped potatoes and baked the chicken instead of cooking them on the grill. They were almost as good. I crocheted some more on my crazy afghanlast night. It is really turning out very nicely. It is just to the point of slow going. This morning I cut out and made two different handbags, They are both very pretty. I am listing them in my Artfire Studio today. I have cut out quite a few potholders and/or hotpads getting ready to sew them. I will be listing them as soon as I get them done.

No comments:

Post a Comment